RULES OF PLAYFor inquiries relating to any ticket purchased please call 604-536-2105 or 1-888-536-2105 or email email@example.com.
1. TICKETS AVAILABLE:For the Millionaire Lottery a total of 117,000 tickets are available, with approximately 52,000 tickets @ $100 each; 18,500 tickets @ 2 for $175 (9,250 2-Packs), 22,500 tickets @ 3 for $250 (7,500 3-Packs) and,24,000 tickets @ 8 for $500, (3,000 8-Packs). While the number of tickets in each price category may change, the total number of tickets available, 117,000, will not.
For the 50/50 Plus draw a total of 482,000 tickets are available with 58,000 tickets @ 2 for $15 (29,000 2-packs), 168,000 tickets @ 6 for $30 (28,000 6-packs) and 256,000 tickets @ 16 for $60 (16,000 16-packs).
For the Daily Cash Plus Game a total of 90,000 tickets are available with 30,000 tickets @ 1 for $20, (30,000 Singles); and 60,000 tickets @ 3 for $40, (20,000 3-Packs).
Each Millionaire Lottery ticket sold in a Single, or a 2-Pack, or a 3-Pack or an 8 – Pack and each 50/50 Plus Lottery ticket sold in a 2-pack, 6-Pack or 16-Pack and each Daily Cash Plus Game ticket sold in a Single or a 3-Pack, must contain the same customer information. 50/50 Plus Lottery and Daily Cash Plus Game tickets must be ordered in conjunction with your Millionaire Lottery tickets.
Once you have purchased a ticket in the 2016 Millionaire Lottery, you are entitled to add 50/50 Plus Lottery tickets and Daily Cash Plus Game tickets without purchasing an additional 2016 Millionaire Lottery ticket. Please call customer service at 604-536-2105 or 1-888-536-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A purchaser may purchase as many Millionaire Lottery, 50/50 Plus Lottery and Daily Cash Plus Game tickets as they wish, provided they purchase, or have purchased, at least one Millionaire Lottery Ticket or Pack.
Tickets may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia.
Ticket purchasers must be 19 years of age or older.
2. TAX INFORMATION:Prizes are awarded tax free in Canada. The price of tickets is not deductible as a charitable donation for tax purposes in Canada.
3. PERTINENT SALES CUTOFF DATES:Loyalty Cash-Travel Cutoff is Midnight, Thursday, November 10, 2016
Fall Cash- Travel Cutoff is Midnight, Thursday, November 24, 2016
Christmas Cash-Travel Cutoff is Midnight, Thursday, December 8, 2016
Early Bird Cutoff is Midnight, Saturday, December 24, 2016
50/50 Plus Cutoff is Midnight, Thursday, January 12, 2017
Daily Cash Plus Game Cutoff is Midnight, Thursday, January 12, 2017
Final Sales Cutoff is Midnight, Thursday, January 12, 2017
4. PERTINENT DRAW DATES:Loyalty Cash and Fall Cash Draws:
Friday, December 16th, 2016 at 11:00 am at VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation, 855 West 12th Avenue, Vancouver, BC. Loyalty Cash will be drawn first, followed by Fall Cash Prize.
Early Bird Prize and Christmas Cash Draw:
Wednesday, January 11th, 2017 at 11:00 am at VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation, 855 West 12th Avenue, Vancouver, BC.
50/50 Plus Lottery, Daily Cash Plus Game, Grand Prize and Final Draws:
Thursday, February 2nd, 2017 at Global TV, 7580 Enterprise St, Burnaby, BC from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm for all remaining prizes over $1,000. All prizes are drawn in order of ascending value, starting with the prize of least value.
Balance of prizes drawn at MNP LLP, 15303 31st Avenue, 3rd Floor, Surrey, BC, Friday, February 3rd, 2017 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, or until completed. Prizes will be drawn in order of ascending value starting with the prize of least value.
Daily Cash Plus Game $5,000 winners will be announced from February 6th, 2017 to March 7th, 2017. The final prize winner of $50,000 will be announced on March 8, 2017. Winners will be posted daily on the website, millionairelottery.com. All winners will be contacted daily except Saturday, Sunday and Holiday Monday winners, who will be contacted on the following business day.
5. CASH EQUIVALENTS AND PRIZE DETAILS:There are 2,321 prizes available to be won. The retail value of all prizes is $4,748,289.00 based on Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price as provided by our suppliers and this amount includes any related taxes on the individual prizes. Each ticket is re-entered after each prize category. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and must be claimed within 12 months of the draw date. A decision to take the cash equivalent of any prize awarded must be made within 10 days of claim. No substitutions are permitted by winners except where a cash equivalent or alternate prize is specified. Prizes may not be exactly as shown. To claim a prize with a cash equivalent option, prize winners must provide the following documents on request:
- Signed and witnessed Waiver Form
- Photocopy of winning ticket or prize winner letter
- A copy of their valid Photo Identification
6. ELIGIBILITY:The following people are not permitted to purchase tickets in this lottery: board members and employees of VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation, partners and employees of: official auditors KPMG, MNP LLP and SCI.
7. ELIGIBILITY:A non-resident of British Columbia may purchase a ticket only if the entire payment transaction takes place while the person is physically in British Columbia and if the ticket or a receipt is issued at that time. Tickets must be purchased at a retail sales outlet. (London Drugs, Vancouver General Hospital or one of the prize home open and selling tickets.) Non-residents of British Columbia may not order tickets by telephone, fax, mail or the Internet. Tickets or receipts will not be distributed to, mailed or otherwise sent to a non-resident’s third-party address in B.C. A resident of British Columbia may purchase a ticket only if the entire payment transaction takes place while the person is physically in British Columbia and if the ticket or a receipt is issued at that time. When a resident of British Columbia is outside the province of British Columbia they may not place an order to purchase tickets. This restriction includes all methods of ordering tickets including mailing in your order. For further information on restrictions on purchasing, please see Standard Procedures for Ticket Raffles, Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch, Province of British Columbia. The website for this information is http://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/sports-recreation-arts-and-culture/gambling/licences/procedures-ticket-raffle.pdf. Please see Section 9 for specific details on purchasing restrictions.
8. OTHER PERTINENT INFORMATIONAll 2,321 prizes are drawn from a barrel.
Each ticket is re-entered for every prize category.
The full winners list will be published on February 12th, 2017 in The Province newspaper.
All valid prize values and descriptions are as submitted at the time of license application and are maintained by MNP LLP. If an error is made in advertising the prize descriptions or values, the descriptions and values as maintained by MNP LLP shall be correct and final and shall be used for awarding prizes.
The records of MNP LLP shall be deemed correct if there is a discrepancy in numbers.
Some electronics, appliances and lighting fixtures at the prize homes are for display purposes only and do not comprise part of the prize.
All sales are final once the ticket number is assigned.
All sales are subject to credit approval.
The Licensee reserves discretionary right not to accept entries.
The Purchaser is responsible for proof-of-ownership of shared tickets.
Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of your official ticket.
Should a prize be unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Foundations’ control, the winner shall be awarded the fair market value of the prize.
The liability of the Foundation is limited to the ticket price paid.
The Winner is responsible for the cost of shipping/delivery.
*The grand prize winner will choose one grand prize option; the other six options will not be awarded.
Winners will be notified by phone and/or mail by MNP LLP as to the prize(s) they have won and how to claim.
Winners consent to the release of their names and photo by the Licensee.
Winners have 1 year from the draw date to claim their prizes.
A decision to take the prize or the cash equivalent of any prize awarded must be made within 10 days of claim.
More complete prize descriptions are available at MNP LLP.
If there is a discrepancy, the list and rules at MNP LLP shall be deemed correct.
For enquiries relating to any ticket purchased please call 604- 536-2105 or 1-888-536-2105 or email email@example.com.